Full-time safety practitioners, safety committee members, safety coordinators, safety specialists, human resources, safety managers, loss control managers and operations managers.
You’ll learn to:
- Recognize and use important safety and health terminology.
- Understand JSA’s relation to continuous improvement in your organization.Describe human relations issues affecting accident reporting
- Identify and communicate the safety and financial benefits of using JSA.
- Gain support for and participation in the process from line employees, supervisors, and upper management.
- Identify the key requirements for a successful JSA.
- Recognize the hazards inherent in task performance.
- Develop appropriate solutions and hazard controls.
- Complete a JSA form correctly.
- Use JSA to develop efficient procedures that reduce personal injuries and operating costs