• Quality managers / executives
• Management Representatives
• Existing internal auditors of EMS
• ISO Consultants working for EMS
• Personnel wishing to make career in EMS auditing like B.Tech, M.Tech, BSC, MSC, MCA, MBA.
• Total Quality & Environmental management Professionals
1. ISO 14000 standards series;
2. Auditing Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle;
3. Auditing ISO 14001:2015 Standard requirements;
4. Auditing Environmental Management System Documentation;
5. Auditing ISO 19011 standard requirements;
6. Auditing Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor;
7. Audit Planning- Audit Plan;
8. Checklists, Non Conformance Reports;
9. Audit Reporting;
10. Final Team Meeting/ Follow up;
11. Verification/ Audit Records;
12. Exercises, Case Studies etc.
13. Accreditation/ Certification and Auditor Registration;
14. Course Examination
Course starts at 8:30 A.M. and ends at 6:30 P.M. The course includes a series of presentations, Examples, Exercises involving group activities, Brain Storming, Readings and Sharing of Practical Experiences followed by 45 minutes Lunch Break.
40 Hours + 2 Hours Examination