In MBA Oil & Gas
The commercial side of the oil and natural gas industry focuses a lot on marketing and finance. Courses in this field involve specifically oil and gas marketing, refining and shipping, research methods, corporate finance, financial markets, contracting and regulating, trade, risk management, and sustainability.
Imagine the benefits of learning alongside peers such as:
• Executives from governmental and non-governmental energy companies
• Industry professionals and managers from upstream to downstream
• Professionals from international organizations
• Technical specialists moving to a general management position
• Professionals from international financial institutions (researchers, analysts) or government organizations (petroleum directorates, ministries of energy, geological surveys, trade bodies)