The world is at a stage where industrialisation has sped up the level of environmental pollution and climate change which in turn has bounced back upon all living being in forms of natural calamities, global warming etc and is a potential threat to every life form on earth including flora and fauna. Environmental management is a responsibility everyone has to the ecosystems we live and breathe in.
With training from Oshtree, develop the confidence to audit an EMS (Environmental Management and Assessment) in accordance with internationally recognised practises. Advance from existing auditor skills to ISO 14001:2015 to demonstrate your commitment to a sustainable model. Consolidate your knowledge with the most recent developments and contribute to the business’s continuous improvement. During the course, you will understand the fundamental principles and practises of conducting effective EMS (Environmental Management and Assessment) audits in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 19011
• Quality managers / executives
• Management Representatives
• Existing internal auditors of EMS
• ISO Consultants working for EMS
• Personnel wishing to make career in EMS auditing like B.Tech, M.Tech, BSC, MSC, MCA, MBA.
• Total Quality & Environmental management Professionals