Level 3 Award In Assessing Competence In The Work Environment
- • This qualification is aimed at candidates who assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in work environments.
- • The Level 3 Award is the primary qualification required to assess vocational competences, and is made up of 2 units which are listed below.
- • Unit 1: Understanding the principles and practices of assessment – This unit will be covered and completed during the training and internally verified on the same day.
- • Unit 2: Assess occupational competence in the work environment – For this unit, the trainee assessor will be required to carrying out at least two assessments of two learners’ occupational competence.
- • The awarding organisation for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
- • The specification for these qualifications has been approved by the Welsh Government for use by centres in Wales and by the Council for the Curriculum Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) for use by centres in Northern Ireland.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. Oshtree will carry out an initial assessment of candidate skills and knowledge to identify any gaps and help plan the assessment.
At Oshtree we ensure on delivering assessments professionally and assure that all learners are treated equally and fairly.
The course will be delivered at our London Bridge office
This is a one (1) day classroom-based training course for unit 1 of the qualification
Successful Learners will receive a certificate for Level 3 Assessing Competence In The Work Environment (RQF) from ProQual
DEFINING YOUR NEEDS
At ASQ we pride ourselves on delivering assessments professionally to ensure all learners are treated equally and fairly.
We put large emphasis on the practical elements of our assessments and training and appreciate the positive impact of a fun and enjoyable learning environment
The process is largely conducted on site or remotely using a variety of communication methods to suit the individual learner, such as Skype, Telephone, Email, Remote Desktop and our online ePortfolio system.
DEFINING YOUR NEEDS
Our NVQs and Trainings are delivered or assessed through a combination of direct observation of performance, professional discussions, professional witness reports and through written assignment completed on provided workbooks
Individuals will be assessed by one of our specialist assessors, all of whom hold relevant high-level qualifications in learning and development and extensive experience in the construction industry
- • Our assessment methods take the candidate’s learning needs into consideration and the process is simply built around the candidate. Our assessors are always available to provide guidance when required