LEVEL 6 NVQ DIPLOMA IN CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTING OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- • The awarding body for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
- • Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations Management is a UK recognised qualifications for professionals working in a management role in the construction industry.
- • Candidates follow one of five pathways depending on their job role: Estimating, Buying, Planning, Surveying and General.
- • The (NVQ) Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations Management is designed to develop knowledge and skills in areas relevant to contracting operations within the construction industry. Candidates can specialise in areas such as evaluating enquiries and submitting tenders, and identifying, assessing and evaluating project requirements.
This qualification covers the following areas:
- To achieve the qualification candidates must complete ALL of the Mandatory units, plus the Mandatory/Optional unit requirements in one of the Pathways.
To achieve the qualification candidates must complete ALL of the Mandatory units which are:
- Maintain health, safety and welfare systems in construction
- Manage the performance of teams and individuals in construction
- Chair meetings and take decisions in construction
- Enhance working relationships in construction
- • There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. Oshtree will carry out an initial assessment of candidate skills and knowledge to identify any gaps and help plan the assessment.
- At Oshtree we ensure on delivering assessments professionally and assure that all learners are treated equally and fairly.
This qualification is competence-based, candidates must demonstrate the level of competence described in the units.
The qualification will be assessed in line with the Construction Skills Consolidated Assessment Strategy and will be internally assessed by an appropriately experienced and qualified assessor.
Candidates who achieve the requirements for qualifications will be awarded:
- A certificate listing all units achieved and
- A certificate giving the full qualification title: ProQual Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations Management
- Once achieved you can contact CSCS to enquire to apply for a Management CSCS Black Card.
DEFINING YOUR NEEDS
At ASQ we pride ourselves on delivering assessments professionally to ensure all learners are treated equally and fairly.
We put large emphasis on the practical elements of our assessments and training and appreciate the positive impact of a fun and enjoyable learning environment
The process is largely conducted on site or remotely using a variety of communication methods to suit the individual learner, such as Skype, Telephone, Email, Remote Desktop and our online ePortfolio system.
DEFINING YOUR NEEDS
Our NVQs and Trainings are delivered or assessed through a combination of direct observation of performance, professional discussions, professional witness reports and through written assignment completed on provided workbooks
Individuals will be assessed by one of our specialist assessors, all of whom hold relevant high-level qualifications in learning and development and extensive experience in the construction industry
- • Our assessment methods take the candidate’s learning needs into consideration and the process is simply built around the candidate. Our assessors are always available to provide guidance when required