Level 6 NVQ Diploma Occupational Health & Safety Practice
- • ProQual is the awarding body for these qualifications. The regulatory body of this course is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
- • The Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice qualification is meant for candidates who are responsible for developing and applying health and safety procedures in their organization.
To achieve the qualification candidates must complete ALL of the Mandatory units which are:
- Promote a positive health and safety culture
- Develop and implement the health and safety policy
- Develop and implement effective communication systems for health and safety information
- Develop and maintain individual and organisational competence in health and safety matters
- Identify, assess and control health and safety risks
- Develop and implement proactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Develop and implement reactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Develop and implement health and safety emergency response systems and procedures
- Develop and implement health and safety review systems
- Maintain knowledge of improvements to influence health and safety practicee
- • There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. Oshtree will carry out an initial assessment of candidate skills and knowledge to identify any gaps and help plan the assessment.
- At Oshtree we ensure on delivering assessments professionally and assure that all learners are treated equally and fairly.
This qualification is competence-based, candidates must demonstrate the level of competence described in the units.
Assessment is the process of measuring a candidate’s skill, knowledge and understanding against the standards set in the qualification.
The qualification will be assessed in line with the Construction Skills Consolidated Assessment Strategy and will be internally assessed by an appropriately experienced and qualified assessor.
Candidates who achieve the requirements for qualifications will be awarded:
- A certificate listing all units achieved and
- A certificate giving the full qualification title: ProQual Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice
- Once achieved you can contact CSCS to enquire to apply for a Management CSCS Black Card.
DEFINING YOUR NEEDS
At ASQ we pride ourselves on delivering assessments professionally to ensure all learners are treated equally and fairly.
We put large emphasis on the practical elements of our assessments and training and appreciate the positive impact of a fun and enjoyable learning environment
The process is largely conducted on site or remotely using a variety of communication methods to suit the individual learner, such as Skype, Telephone, Email, Remote Desktop and our online ePortfolio system.
DEFINING YOUR NEEDS
Our NVQs and Trainings are delivered or assessed through a combination of direct observation of performance, professional discussions, professional witness reports and through written assignment completed on provided workbooks
Individuals will be assessed by one of our specialist assessors, all of whom hold relevant high-level qualifications in learning and development and extensive experience in the construction industry
- • Our assessment methods take the candidate’s learning needs into consideration and the process is simply built around the candidate. Our assessors are always available to provide guidance when required