LEVEL 7 NVQ DIPLOMA IN CONSTRUCTION SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- •Level 7 Diploma in Construction Senior Management is designed for senior managers associated in the construction industry. The awarding body for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
The Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Construction Senior Management is designed for those practitioners in the construction sector who:
- Oversee projects from inception to handover
- Determine project requirements and form the project team accordingly
- Evaluate and present technical information
- Provide advice on technical construction issues
- Evaluate project information to determine project risks and opportunities
- Undertake personal development and manage the development of others
- Identify quality standards and pass them on to the project team
- Analyse the organisation’s strategic objectives, plans and forecasted future projects to plan workforce requirements
- ASQ will carry out an initial assessment of candidate skills and knowledge to identify any gaps and help plan the assessment.
This qualification is competence-based, candidates must demonstrate the level of competence described in the units.
The qualification will be assessed in line with the Construction Skills Consolidated Assessment Strategy and will be internally assessed by an appropriately experienced and qualified assessor
Candidates who achieve the requirements for qualifications will be awarded:
- A certificate listing all units achieved and
- A certificate giving the full qualification title: ProQual Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Construction Senior Management
- Once achieved you can contact CSCS to enquire to apply for a Management CSCS Black Card.
- CSCS Black Card
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Building (MCIOB)
- Membership of the Chartered Association of Building Engineers (MCABE)
- Associate Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (AssocRICS)
DEFINING YOUR NEEDS
At ASQ we pride ourselves on delivering assessments professionally to ensure all learners are treated equally and fairly.
We put large emphasis on the practical elements of our assessments and training and appreciate the positive impact of a fun and enjoyable learning environment
The process is largely conducted on site or remotely using a variety of communication methods to suit the individual learner, such as Skype, Telephone, Email, Remote Desktop and our online ePortfolio system.
DEFINING YOUR NEEDS
Our NVQs and Trainings are delivered or assessed through a combination of direct observation of performance, professional discussions, professional witness reports and through written assignment completed on provided workbooks
Individuals will be assessed by one of our specialist assessors, all of whom hold relevant high-level qualifications in learning and development and extensive experience in the construction industry
- •Our assessment methods take the candidate’s learning needs into consideration and the process is simply built around the candidate. Our assessors are always available to provide guidance when required