level 4 nvq diploma in construction site supervision
- • Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision) is a UK recognised qualification for those employed as a site supervisor or assistant site manager in building and civil engineering, highways maintenance and repair, residential development, conservation or demolition.
- • The awarding organisation for this qualification is ProQual. This qualification is regulated by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) and the Council for the Curriculum Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) Regulation.
- Candidates can specialise in several different area of Construction Site Supervision:
- • Building and Civil Engineering
- • Highways and Maintenance
- • Residential Development
- • Conservation
- • Demolition
- • Tunnelling
- This qualification covers the following areas:
- • Assessing and Recommending Work Methods for Carrying out Site Operations in the Workplace
- • Planning Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements in the Workplace
- • Coordinating and Organising the Control of Work in the Workplace
- • Controlling Work Process Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
- • There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. Oshtree will carry out an initial assessment of candidate skills and knowledge to identify any gaps and help plan the assessment.
- At Oshtree we ensure on delivering assessments professionally and assure that all learners are treated equally and fairly.
This qualification is competence-based, candidates must demonstrate the level of competence described in the units.
Assessment is the process of measuring a candidate’s skill, knowledge and understanding against the standards set in the qualification.
The qualification will be assessed in line with the Construction Skills Consolidated Assessment Strategy and will be internally assessed by an appropriately experienced and qualified assessor.
Candidates who achieve the requirements for qualifications will be awarded:
- A certificate listing all units achieved and giving the full qualification title: ProQual Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision (Construction)
Candidates can specialise in several different area of Construction Site Supervision:
- Building and Civil Engineering
- Highways and Maintenance
- Residential Development
This qualification covers the following areas:
- Assessing and Recommending Work Methods for Carrying out Site Operations in the Workplace
- Planning Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements in the Workplace
- Coordinating and Organising the Control of Work in the Workplace
- Controlling Work Process Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
DEFINING YOUR NEEDS
At ASQ we pride ourselves on delivering assessments professionally to ensure all learners are treated equally and fairly.
We put large emphasis on the practical elements of our assessments and training and appreciate the positive impact of a fun and enjoyable learning environment
The process is largely conducted on site or remotely using a variety of communication methods to suit the individual learner, such as Skype, Telephone, Email, Remote Desktop and our online ePortfolio system.
DEFINING YOUR NEEDS
Our NVQs and Trainings are delivered or assessed through a combination of direct observation of performance, professional discussions, professional witness reports and through written assignment completed on provided workbooks
Individuals will be assessed by one of our specialist assessors, all of whom hold relevant high-level qualifications in learning and development and extensive experience in the construction industry
- • Our assessment methods take the candidate’s learning needs into consideration and the process is simply built around the candidate. Our assessors are always available to provide guidance when required