• Outline the Fire safety legislation and describe the key stages involved in Fire risk assessment with respect to fire safety in the workplace.
• Understand the combustion process and explain how fires are caused and providing examples of components of the Fire triangle.
• Describe the characteristics of Fire and Smoke
• Describe how fires are extinguished and state the safe operating parameters for the use of portable fire-fighting equipment
• Understand about the emergency procedures and identify appropriate actions to be undertaken during an emergency
Multiple Choice Examination