Six Sigma Green Belt training provides you with a solid understanding of the Six Sigma methodology, tools, and techniques. As a Six Sigma Green Belt, you will become a valuable member of process improvement project teams. You will work alongside Black Belts and other team members to support data collection, perform analysis, and contribute to problem-solving sessions.
This can make you a competitive candidate for promotions or new job opportunities within your organization or in the job market; you will learn to identify opportunities for process optimization and waste reduction, ensuring that processes are aligned with customer needs and organizational goals.
A person with Six Sigma certification has problem-solving abilities. Someone may gain Green Belt, Black Belt or Master Black Belt certification. The higher certification one attains, the more is the ability to solve complex organizational problems. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is a process of individual’s knowledge validation using a classification system, generally referred to as “Belts” ( Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt & Master Black Belt ) This verification test individual commands over six sigma methodology and tools. The belt classification shows the position these certified individuals would occupy in an organizational structure and job roles.
Six Sigma Green Belt training is especially for the future project leaders of Lean Six Sigma projects. We deliberately mix non-profit with profit participants. There will then be fun, useful discussions and knowledge exchanges during the training sessions. In addition, there are also many self-employed people who follow the LSS Green Belt training to increase their expertise as in a trimmer.
You can easily get certification Six Sigma Green Belt in UAE. Our Six Sigma Green Belt training consists of a number of components:
1. Training: In an intensive training program you learn the background of Lean and Six Sigma and we put what we have learned into practice with different simulations.
2. Extra: With our Body of Knowledge and whitepapers you place what you have learned in a theoretical framework. The program also contains various homework assignments, in which we focus, among other things, on the use of MINITAB.
3. Follow-up: During the training, you will receive an access code to an e-learning module. You can pass the substance again in an interactive way.
4. Exam: On the last training day you will make the CLSSGB Green Belt exam. If you succeed, you will immediately receive the official Certified Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
1. Course Introduction
1. Introduction to Six Sigma and Organizational Tools
2. Lean Principles in the Organization
3. Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Methodologies
4. Summary to Six Sigma and the Organization
1. Introduction to Define Phase
2. Project Identification
3. Voice of the Customer (VOC)
4. Project Management Basics
5. Management and Planning Tools (Apply)
6. Business Results for Project
7. Team Dynamics and Performances
8. Summary of Define Phase
1. Process Analysis and Documentation (Create)
2. Probability and Statistics
3. Collecting and Summarizing Data
4. Statistical Distributions (Understand)
5. Measurement System Analysis (MSA) (Evaluate)
6. Process and Performance Capability
7. Summary of Measure Phase
1. Introduction to Analyze Phase
2. Hypotheses Testing
3. One way ANOVA and Chi-Squared Test
4. Exploratory Data Analysis
5. Summary of Analyze Phase
1. Introduction to Improve Phase
2. Design of Experiments (DOE)
3. Root Cause Analysis (Analyze)
4. Lean Tools
5. Selecting a Solution
6. Summary of Improve Phase
1. Introduction to Control Phase
2. Statistical Process Control
3. Control Charting
4. Control Plan (Apply)
5. Lean Tools for Process Control
6. Control Phase Transition
7. Summary of Control Phase
|1. Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Six Sigma technique|
|2. Learn to apply statistical methods to improve business processes|
|3. Design and implement Six Sigma projects in a practical scenario|
|4. Learn the DMAIC process and various tools used in Six Sigma methodology|
|5. Knowledge of Six Sigma Green Belt Professional enables you to understand real-world business problems, increase an organization’s revenue by streamlining the process, and become an asset to an organization|
|6. According to Villanova University, employers such as United Health Group, Honeywell, GE and Volkswagen have been actively seeking professionals with Six Sigma to fill a variety of positions|
|7. The Training enhances your skills and enables you to perform roles like Quality Manager, Quality Analyst, Finance Manager, Supervisor, Quality Control, etc.|