Oshtree Training & Consultancy
• A minimum of a Level 5 qualification in a related sector
• A minimum of 3 years’ work experience which demonstrates current and relevant industry knowledge.
• In certain circumstances, students with considerable experience but no formal qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the program.
All questions are compulsory, total marks are 150 & passing marks are 50%.
Total question 10 in two formats i.e.
• Short answer 5 questions (10 marks each)
• Long answer 5 questions (20 marks each)
Assessment time = Max 4 hours
The question paper will be the same for all learners
The learner can complete units 1 & 2 separately or combine.