Qualifi Level 7 IDIP in OHSM consists of 4 units. The 4 units are given below. Each unit has 15 credits. There are 60 credits awarded for this qualification. Below is the course structure with unit code and unit titles.
Unit 701: Management-Driven, Risk-Based Safety Management Systems
Unit 702 : Globalization, Sustainability and Safety Culture Performance
Unit 703 : Digitalization and Incident Investigation
Unit 724 : Development as a Strategic Manager
Entry criteria for this RQF Level 7 course is framed such that it covers wide range of learners with different academic backgrounds and with different levels of experience.
A minimum of a RQF Level 6 qualification in an ESC course or in a related sector (or)
• Bachelors in Engineering (or)
• Masters in Engineering (or)
• A minimum of 3 years’ managerial work experience which demonstrates current and relevant industry knowledge (or)
• RQF Level 7 or 6 Diploma (or)
• European Safety Council’s Int Diploma in HSE endorsed by Qualifi(or)
• NEBOSH International Diploma
Learners who do not possess sufficient academic background or experience is considered based on their aptitude and ability to cope up with the qualification.