At Oshtree we ensure on delivering assessments professionally and assure that all learners are treated equally and fairly.
Candidates must demonstrate the level of knowledge described in the unit. Assessment is the process of measuring a candidate’s knowledge and understanding against the standards set in the qualification.
Each candidate is required to produce evidence which demonstrates their achievement of all of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit.
- Observation report by assessor
- Professional discussion
- Witness testimony
- Candidate product
- Record of oral and written questioning
- Recognition of Prior Learning
There are thirteen (13) mandatory units to be completed for this qualification.
The following units are the required mandatory units:
- Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
- Workplace health, safety and welfare in ground works operations
- Operate a powered tool and equipment in ground works operations
- Utility location and avoidance in ground works operations
- Prepare for and carry out ground works operations
- Installing drainage in ground works operations
- Laying kerbs and channels in ground works operations
- Laying modular paving in ground works operations
- Lay and finish concrete in ground works operations
- Working in confined spaces in ground works operations
- Providing shoring support in ground works operations
- Installing shallow pipelines in ground works operations
- Conform to productive work practices in ground works operations
Candidates who achieve the requirements for qualifications will be awarded:
- A certificate listing all units achieved, and
- A certificate giving the full qualification title:
ProQual Level 2 Diploma in Ground Works Operations