Level 3 Certificate In Teaching And Training
- • The Level 3 Certificate in Teaching and Training is appropriate for individuals associated in a learning and development role, such as trainers or tutors, whose duties are to deliver teaching or training in the workplace, workshops, classrooms and other training environments.
- • The course aims to provide learners with the knowledge of how to plan and deliver training sessions. The learning outcomes of the course cover principles of teaching and training and competence skills.
- There are two units encompassed in this course:
- • Principles of teaching and learning
- • Delivery of teaching and training
- • The awarding organisation for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
- • The specification for these qualifications has been approved by Qualifications Wales for use by centres in Wales and by the Council for the Curriculum Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) for use by centres in Northern Ireland
- • These qualifications have been accredited onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
- There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. Oshtree will carry out an initial assessment of candidate skills and knowledge to identify any gaps and help plan the assessment.
At Oshtree we ensure on delivering assessments professionally and assure that all learners are treated equally and fairly.
This is a one (1) day classroom-based training course for unit 1 of the qualification
Candidates who achieve the requirements for qualifications will be awarded:
- A certificate listing all units achieved, and
- A certificate giving the full qualification title: ProQual Level 3 Certificate in Teaching and Training
DEFINING YOUR NEEDS
At ASQ we pride ourselves on delivering assessments professionally to ensure all learners are treated equally and fairly.
We put large emphasis on the practical elements of our assessments and training and appreciate the positive impact of a fun and enjoyable learning environment
The process is largely conducted on site or remotely using a variety of communication methods to suit the individual learner, such as Skype, Telephone, Email, Remote Desktop and our online ePortfolio system.
DEFINING YOUR NEEDS
Our NVQs and Trainings are delivered or assessed through a combination of direct observation of performance, professional discussions, professional witness reports and through written assignment completed on provided workbooks
Individuals will be assessed by one of our specialist assessors, all of whom hold relevant high-level qualifications in learning and development and extensive experience in the construction industry
- • Our assessment methods take the candidate’s learning needs into consideration and the process is simply built around the candidate. Our assessors are always available to provide guidance when required