Level 3 NVQ Diploma In Formwork (Construction)
- • Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Formwork is a UK recognised qualification for those associated in the construction and the built environment sector in the specialise in handling, erecting, striking, constructing, maintaining and repairing complex and non-complex formwork to demonstrate their competence.
- • This level 3 course is the official vocational qualification for expert Formworkers who have already acquired immense knowledge and skills in construction industry through their experience.
- • This qualification gives a learner the opportunity to demonstrate his/her competence, understanding and skills without attending any workshop. The learner will be assigned an assessor who will visit him/her on sites and guide them.
- • The awarding organisation for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
- It is also endorsed by the sector body for construction – CITB.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. Oshtree will carry out an initial assessment of candidate skills and knowledge to identify any gaps and help plan the assessment.
At Oshtree we ensure on delivering assessments professionally and assure that all learners are treated equally and fairly.
This qualification is competence-based, candidates must demonstrate the level of competence described in the units.
The qualification will be assessed in line with the Construction Skills Consolidated Assessment Strategy and will be internally assessed by an appropriately experienced and qualified assessor.
Each candidate is required to produce a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates their achievement of all of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit.
The units assessed for this qualification are:
- Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace
- Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace
- Confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace
- Erecting and striking timber and proprietary formwork in the workplace
- Constructing, maintaining and repairing complex timber and proprietary formwork in the workplace
- Erecting and striking timber and proprietary formwork for complex structures in the workplace
- Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace
Candidates who achieve the requirements for qualifications will be awarded:
- A certificate listing all units achieved, and
- A certificate giving the full qualification title: ProQual Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Formwork (Construction)
DEFINING YOUR NEEDS
At ASQ we pride ourselves on delivering assessments professionally to ensure all learners are treated equally and fairly.
We put large emphasis on the practical elements of our assessments and training and appreciate the positive impact of a fun and enjoyable learning environment
The process is largely conducted on site or remotely using a variety of communication methods to suit the individual learner, such as Skype, Telephone, Email, Remote Desktop and our online ePortfolio system.
DEFINING YOUR NEEDS
Our NVQs and Trainings are delivered or assessed through a combination of direct observation of performance, professional discussions, professional witness reports and through written assignment completed on provided workbooks
Individuals will be assessed by one of our specialist assessors, all of whom hold relevant high-level qualifications in learning and development and extensive experience in the construction industry
- • Our assessment methods take the candidate’s learning needs into consideration and the process is simply built around the candidate. Our assessors are always available to provide guidance when required